Friday, January 1, 2010

Year 2010~~

Again, a new year arrives without me even noticing how fast time really flies.
Well, went for a countdown event with my Bro + gf at a Cafe at Boon Keng + a bucket of HoeGarden + Chit Chat session. Was pretty fun though there wasn't alot of people down there but they are really a bunch of SUPER Friendly people.

For the Past Year 2009, Things wasn't smooth for me. Had alot of unpleasant moments BUT~ I walked through it didn't I? 3 Claps for me~ WEEE~ I'm not expecting alot this year but Hope that life will be smoother, that's all.

A few People That I wanna Thank:

My Buddies: Lao Shuin & Ah Chang~ My Best Buds since Sec Sch. We have been great friends for 10 years? Woots~ Time Flies~ But Our Friendship never ends. Congrats to both of my best buds for finding their Mr & Ms Right. Haha. Happy for the both of them. May their r/s last forever. My 1st New Year Wish is for both of them to be happy forever. Love you both Pals~!!

Jeanie: Wanna thank Jeanie my Lao Gong alot alot. She went through so many ups and downs with me over the past 2009 and have been a great friend. She never fails to hear my grumble about everything and always be there to give me advice. Thanks alot. I really appreciated that company alot. Thanks~!! 10 more months to your wedding~ I'm Looking forward to it~!!

Xiao Jia: Thanks for being there for me whenever I needed you. Thanks for staying with me even though I chased you away. Thanks for tolerating my weird temper. I wanna thank you for alot alot alot of things but it will be a super long list if I really wanna write it down here. So as a whole, Thanks for everything. I Love you~ Muackss~~

Last of all, I need to thank my family members. My dad, Mum & 3 Brothers. I know I've been mischevious and have made you all upset. However, I still wanna say Thanks, Thanks for still staying by my side even when I did something awfully wrong. Thanks for trusting me. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for everything.

My New Year Wish, Well, I just wish everyone around me can be Happy and safe, that's all. May we Have a Happy New Year Ahead~ =))