Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas

YeaH.. It's Christmas again.. Very looking forward to the long long weekends though Saturday still gotta work la.. Tml will go movie with Xiao Jia + Muthu's Curry + Arcade + Shopping.. Have been wanting to eat Muthu's Curry for so long.. But that's afternoon program.. Still got half day of BUSY work to do tml.. Need to rush to bank and come back rush orders. More orders to come next year..

Yesterday also have Christmas Party @ Office.. Very stupid la.. Ask J****** to sing and she's the only person enjoying throughout.. SO NAN TING LOH.. I'm only waiting for food.. LOLs.. Had a big feast.. IT's YUMMY loh.. then the funny thing is all the VPs are serving us dinner.. so weird and paiseh.. =D

Well, I'm lucky enough to get the 16th prize for lucky draw also.. hahaa At least something to cheer me up before this year ends..

Ok la.. I think I should stop here..

Ohh one last thing, Happy 10th Month to my dearest Xiao Jia~ Muackss