Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Nite @ Night Safari

Hohoho~~ went to night safari during the weekends.. planned to give a surprise to my dearest Xiao Jia.. He did enjoy it~ I'm glad~

The Theme for this year Train of Terror is the Ghostly Fairy Tales. All the Fairy Tale characters in bloody clothes, haha, that was a great experience. But I personally feel that last year was more fun. More Scares. More Screams. More Ghosts. Hahaha..

I have booked the cocktail express which includes the Train of Terror + Cocktail + Dessert. Was pretty nice. Cocktail is called the witch potion which tasted like Cough Syrup. I don't really like it alot though.

Pictures are as below: =))
Dancing Pumpkin at the Entrance..

Xiao Jia Sitting in the Train of Terror....

The Witch Potion..

The Dessert..

The Ghostly Cinderella~~

Ghostly Snow White Offering me the Poison Apple~

僵尸 on the bridge~


Looks fun rite? It is Fun~ Go take a ride before it ends on the 31 Oct 09. Totally no regrets~ I guarantee~