Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 1 & 2 - Macau

Shall Start with the 1st & 2nd Day of my Trip. Went to Macau. Landed at HK International Airport at abt 10+ & took the turbojet to Macau.

It's a great experience down there as we did the most ever walking in our lives. We walked n walked non-stop despite rain or shine. Sadly, there's only cab and bus down there, no MRT, so we walked throughout our trip there.

Experienced the feeling of being in a casino, seen the real gambling. The only thing I can say is: There's not much people walking along the street, as most of the people are in the casino gambling from day to night.

Buildings I saw most were Casinos and Churches. Plus point of Macau is that the buildings down there are really very pretty. Very dream world kind of buildings especially the 6 star hotel, totally lose to S'pore 6 star hotel. Minus point of Macau is that the air is very polluted. Full of carbon Monoxide. However, I still recommend people to visit Macau, it's really a pretty place. No regrets~

Ohh and never forget the delicacies down there: 水蟹粥, portugese egg tart, durian ice cream. Woots~ the most yummy food I have ever eaten in my life~

Have added some Pictures of Macau below: