Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Man Caught Fucking a Car.. LOLs

Heard from Class 95 this morning about this man being caught by the police for fucking the car exhaust, find it pretty interesting so went to do some research.. hoho~ goshh.. can you imagine what I've found? Look Below:

Car sex man enjoys sex with cars:
This man claimed that 'When I was a young boy I used to see human qualities in cars,' he says. 'As I grew up I noticed I was having feelings towards cars and they began catching my eye in a certain way.'
He has also reportedly met up with at least twenty other people with similar fetishes, who have brought their cars over to him so that he can have sex with them.

WTH..!!! People even bring their cars to him just to let him fuck their cars? OMG..

More Below:

A drunk man was arrested after police caught him having sex with a car.
The intoxicated man appeared to find it irresistible and passers-by filmed the event on mobile phones as he dropped his trousers and attempted to have sex with the front of the car.



YUCCKKSS...